By visiting, using and interacting with rdr.to, our mobile apps and our social media sites (collectively referred to as "rdr.to"), you are accepting the practices described in this document.
Information we gather
We gather information about our users for the purpose of personalizing and improving the overall user experience. The following are types of information that we gather:
Information that you provide
We store any received information that you enter on rdr.to or give us in other ways. This information is used to enhance your experience on rdr.to, to respond to your requests, to customize your experience with rdr.to and to communicate with you.
Some information is received and stored automatically whenever you interact with rdr.to and/or with Us, for example the unique identifier, make and model of your mobile device. We may also use 3rd party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, which collect information about visitor's traffic on our website, mobile apps and social networks.
When you interact with rdr.to website or mobile apps, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device. This information may be used to provide you with personalized content. Furthermore, we may collect your device's unique identifier, make, model and other hardware details when you sign up on and later interact with rdr.to.
Information from other sources
We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to your account information. All information gathered is for the sole purpose of personalizing and improving your user experience.
Use of the information we collect/receive
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you as a user on rdr.to
- Manage and maintain your user account and redirection links in our systems
- Collect analytics pertaining to the redirection links your created
- Communicate with you and provide technical or other types of support
- Let you know about our news, promotions, features and products
- Let you communicate with us through social networks and other mediums
- Allow you to post comments on rdr.to website and other mediums
- Customize our services and product offerings to suit your needs and interests
- Protect you against fraud or hazardous links, and identifying hackers and/or unauthorized users
- Enforce our Terms of Service
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our own policies and Terms of Service
Sharing of user information
Your privacy is always respected when you use rdr.to. As such, We do not share any of your personal information with 3rd parties.
All communication carried out in our website and mobile apps is encrypted with industry-standard 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security, and where feasible, we utilize Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS) to add an extra layer of protection.
Security of user information
We are committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against hacking, fraud and illegal activity. We do our best to stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your privacy, contact details and other stored information are confidential and safe.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
Terms of Service
Your use of the Service is bound also by your acceptance of Our Terms of Service
Last update: December 26th, 2022